List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] My Computer
From:       jfweber () bellsouth ! net
Date:       2005-12-18 1:04:58

On Saturday 17 December 2005 7:54 pm, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> John,
>
> On Saturday 17 December 2005 16:20, John Graddy wrote:
> > I have recently installed version 10 of SuSE LINUX.  I am trying to
> > compare GNOME and KDE to see which I would prefer.  When I click
> > the "My Computer" icon under KDE, nothing happens.  Clicking the
> > "Computer" icon under GNOME gives the normal display of all of my
> > disk devices.
>
> By "click" do you actually mean "double-click?" 'Cause that's what it
> takes to open a desktop icon under KDE.
<Snip>

I never have had to "double click" an icon in KDE. YOu *May* if you wish
set it to do that in Yast.. but AFAIK it has always been sngle click by
default.
Xmas in the Caribbean , we've got everything but snow...
Current temp outside is 75F expecting 80s tomorrow..
Lookout hammock, here I come !