List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] KDE 3.5 Button 2 from keyboard?
From:       "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons () globalsymmetry ! com>
Date:       2005-12-07 4:42:42

Is there a way to get the button 2 paste functionality from the keyboard in
the KDE?  That is, I want to hit a key, perhaps with a modifier, and have
exactly the same thing happen that happens when I click the middle mouse
button. I'm currently using the "use at your own peril" bits for 3.5 level a.

Steven