On Tuesday 22 November 2005 02:06 am, Laurent Renard wrote: > Hello everyone, > > my suse box is crashed since this morning. > The erreor messages are : > cannot start dcopserver > and it seems that KDE cannot write to /tmp dir > the directory is ok > > Could you help me ? Can you boot to init 3? Without trying it here, I can't provide details on how to do that, and I cannot reboot right now to experiment. Perhaps someone else could help. If you can boot, or otherwise get the installed system to runlevel 3, what does df show? Steven -- Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com