List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Recommended Graphics Card
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () ij ! net>
Date:       2005-11-14 23:07:14

Nick Zentena wrote:

>         My Northgate might be 20 years old or close to it. The problem is the
> connector. It's an AT connector not PS/2. For awhile I used an adaptor but
> it's not working any more. If it had a PS/2 connector I might still be using
> it.

Check with the people at
http://www.cvtinc.com/products/keyboards/menu.htm to see if they have a
replacement cord. If not, I know there is a place Google will find that
refurbs Northgates. I bet they can fix you up.
--
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."
                                                Philippians 4:13 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/