Hans du Plooy wrote: > I don't know what the driver situation is like, but you should also look > at Matrox. I know a number of people doing graphics/CAD work who swear by > them. > > Hans > > I would have to agree here, I use a matrox g550, and before that a g200. I have always found the quality excellent with no set up problems at all. Steve -- Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com