List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] USB Mouse
From:       Ignatius Syofian <isy21 () indosat ! net ! id>
Date:       2005-09-29 10:14:46

Hi, all

I just newbie on Linux.
After try Redhat, Mandriva then Suse, i choose Suse 9.3, all features included
in Suse make my job a lot easier than Windows (i use windows for 15 year)
My job is develop business application in my office.

I have one problem in SUSE, i use notebook and USB Mouse (Merck: OKION)
After first Installation, i can use USB Mouse without problem, everytime i
turn on my notebook, i can use my USB mouse automatically.

But right now, everytime i turn on notebook, my USB mouse not functionally.
I must use YAST mouse to attach my mouse then i can use my USB mouse again.

I just wondering, can i set to automatic attach my USB mouse, everytime i turn
on my notebook ?

--
Thanks,

Ignatius Syofian