List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] Bluetooth mouse in SuSE 9.3
From:       Scott Stickeler <sstickeler () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-30 16:33:45

Hi All,
I have been trying to get my Bluetooth mouse ( Kensington PocketMouse )
working with SuSE 9.3. I can get SuSE and my mouse to communicate ( it shows
"Kensington PocketMouse" connected when I put the pointer over the bluetooth
icon in the toolbar ) but the mouse doesn't do anything. Is there something
else I need to configure? The other odd thing is that if I type
"bluetooth:/" into Konquerer it shows my mouse but it has a joystick icon.
Could this be the problem?

Thanks,
Scott