List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] APT
From:       <its2am () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-03 9:01:21

Hi,

A few days ago someone suggested (in reply to a query about genealogy
apps for SuSE) that the person use "apt" to obtain the new version of
Gramps.  I found some excellent tutorials for the Advanced Package
Tool - but, none of them mentioned how to find an application once apt
is installed.

I have downloaded the apt pre-reqs and edited the sources file,
everything is there.  Now, how do I find Gramps?  apt-get install
gramps tells me gramps can't be found - is there a directory listing
of available rpms somewhere?

TIA,
2AM