List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] 9.3 wireless issues [solved]
From:       Laur Ivan <laur.ivan () corvil ! com>
Date:       2005-04-26 13:11:47

hmm...
SuSE 9.3 ifup script looks for a HWD_INTERFACETYPE_0=wlan in the wireless
configuration. It seems the upgrade now looks for specific field(s) in the
config file rather than the name to contain "wlan".. a bit of a mixup/or
halfway through filename-independent config files...

--

Reg. Linux User: 387880.