List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Red Carpet vs. SuSE Pro 9.2
From:       Robert Cunningham <rcunning () kettering ! edu>
Date:       2005-02-28 22:38:37

As I posted yesterday and did not get a response I have red-carpet up
and running on 64bit- SuSE 9.2, But I can't find any sources that
support 64bit upgrades except ximian which just tells me my system is up
todate. I have put in the list the ones from Open-carpet and a few
others that support 32 bit  but they don't seem to  support 64bit yet .
So I would recommend waiting until some do before installing.
BoB C

--
Robert Cunningham
Sr. Physics Laboratory Coordinator /RSO