List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Samba setup
From:       Hugo <hg.list () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-28 9:53:08

Hi!

I haven't set up the samba yet... but...

Do you still need to to the registry hacks on Windows in order to log
in? At least this used to be the case for domain logins. One important
was:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\lanmanworkstation\parameters]
"enableplaintextpassword"=dword:00000000

But I'm not sure if you needed some another thing too (see Google).
--
HG