List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] SLES kernel / gcc / glibc version info
From:       Nick LeRoy <nleroy () cs ! wisc ! edu>
Date:       2004-08-04 20:44:37

Hello,

Does anybody out there know where to get the exact package version numbers for
GCC, glibc and the kernel for SLES 8, SLES 9, and "Standard Server 8"?  We're
trying to put together a list of what systems Condor should run on, but I
can't seem to find out what versions of these SuSE packages with these
distros.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

-Nick

--
           <<< The answer is out there, Neo. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project