List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] x86_64, mp3 playback skippy
From:       Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard () fugro-jason ! com>
Date:       2004-07-20 21:25:19

I've got a AMD64 box (intel8x0 soundchip) w/ suse 9.1.

Playing CDs, flacs, shns &c allw orks fine
Playing mp3s casues a skippy sound
both with xmms and mpg123, either therough alsa, oss or arts,
with stock kernel, with YOU updated kernel and with the 2.6.7 kernel.org
kernel ..

Any ideas ?

Currently listening to: WB-Findhorn-21June04d1t01

	Gerhard,  <faliquid@xs4all.nl>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O	And she let me up, down, with secrets I cannot keep
 =`\<,	Close your eyes and sleep, don't wait up for me