List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: SV: [SLE] Citrix client on SuSE 9.0
From:       Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard () fugro-jason ! com>
Date:       2004-06-21 17:50:35

* Janus Sandsgaard <jas@Tekno.dk> (Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 03:02:13PM +0200)
> > I haven't used the rpm, but the client works fine once you have got your
> > configs set up correctly. I've used it for a number of years without a
> > single problem, I got the last update early this year and used it up
> > until the end of March when I quit work.
>
> We tried it at worked (where we need Citrix to access our accounting
> system). It works in Windows, but not in Linux. We are trying to access this
> URL using Moxilla and Konqueror:
>
> 	https://oes.login.kmd.dk

This looks more like a browser/website/whatever issue then a cirix issue.

I have been using citrix for years , both local and remote (that is, both
in the same network, and in the WLAN) connected over evrything from 100Mbs
network to 9600baud modems, connecting from Linux (both ia32 and x64_86),
solaris and windows, connecting to both windows servers, Solaris servers
and published applications, and never had a problem.

> We have Citrix installed, but are still getting an error message saying that
> we do not have Citrix installed.

> Any idea what the problem might be?

Yes, a configuration error at the remote(=server) end

> How to configure the system?

Get whoever supplies tech support at the server side ont he phone, explain
the problem to him.

Kind regards,
 --
Gerhard den Hollander                           Phone :+31-10.280.1515
ICT manager                                     Direct:+31-10.280.1539

solely for the use of the addressee. This e-mail shall not be deemed binding
unless confirmed in writing. If you have received it by mistake, please let us
know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this
message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.