List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Good Mail Reader that can be launched from xterm???
From:       "Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)" <hylton () global ! co ! za>
Date:       2004-05-09 9:56:26

John N. Alegre wrote:
> Amish,

[snip mutt stuff]

> mutt is not at all what I have in mind!

All I can say is to look at Mozilla for a Netscape lookalike. I would
assume that if each person logged in to the one machine then the mozilla
binary could be placed in /users and then I assume their own mail would
be stored in their /home directory.

sorry, not much of a solution but it is most definitely a GUI email
solution similar to Netscape, and I should know as I used Netscape
before moving to linux for close on 8 years.

Please advise if you are subscribed to the SLE list so that I do not end
up sending you two copies of the same message.

HiH

--
The Little Helper
Hylton Conacher - Licenced Windows user