List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] Suse 9.0 hangs each time a pcmcia device is attached - please
From:       Jose Sanchez <joseos () okstate ! edu>
Date:       2004-04-25 16:49:36

Well I am posting again this message since no one has answered me, I
hope someone could help me on this.

thanks

Hi, each time I try to attach a pcmcia device the machine hangs up.

Does someone has a hint how can I solve that problem.  The wireless card
which is an integrated pcmcia card works fine, however each time I
connect for example the CDROM or the CAN card the computer hangs.

The computer is a SONY VAIO laptop

thanks

Jose