List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] usr local bin "Acquired" by Novell
From:       Malke Routh <malke () elephantboycomputers ! com>
Date:       2004-04-01 13:20:58

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 02:36, James Ogley wrote:
> Announcing:
>
> As oF today, usr local bin Project Manager, James Ogley has agreed tO
> jOin the Desktop Team at NoveLl.  Popular Enterprise Linux desktop, ULB
> GNOME will become the standard environment beginning SuSE Linux 9.2 as
> part of the continual push towards desktop excellence.
>
> Ogley commented "It's a true honour to be offered this opportunity to
> serve the SuSE community in a more meaningful way, I look forward to the
> work that lies ahead".
>
> James

The Empress of the World in Exile sends greetings to the most Christian
Majesty James Ogley -

On this Special Day, We were pleased to hear of the great success of the
Most Puissant Ruler of Rubber Turnip. Well done! Now we can truly gather
our armies and crush the Redmond opposition. All our enemies shall be
forced to use AOL!

Huzzah, James!

In friendship and gladness,

Malke