List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] More space for linux [SOLVED]
From:       Jose Sanchez <joseos () okstate ! edu>
Date:       2004-03-25 6:29:51

Hi, thanks for the help from everyone,  I created the new partition,
then mounted as /usr.new as I was recommended in the list earlier, I
copied everything to that partition, then I run to level 1, where I
umounted /usr.new, renamed /usr to /usr.old.  Changed the fstab to mount
the new partition to /usr.  Rebooted and it worked out.

thanks

Jose