Donald Henson: > I've been trying to install Rhythmbox using Synaptic (apt gui). A search > for rythmbox shows three packages: rhythmbox, rhythmbox-xine, and > gst-player. I can install rhythmbox by itself or with gst-player but > neither config works. If I install rhtyhmbox-xine, it doesn't work but > it demands that I remove rhythmbox. Yes, it replaces rhythmbox. Btw. rhtyhmbox-xine is the first stable rhythmbox I have seen :) ain -- Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com