List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] 2.6.1 kernel, "request_module: failed", modutils
From:       "Paul C. Leopardi" <leopardi () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2004-01-23 13:25:00

Joe,
Thanks.

I said I'd count messages. 63 messages on the mailing list between my post and
your response. That's probably because I'm in Australia and most subscribers
to this list are not.

I think I'll leave it at that for the moment. I will be building a new Athlon
64 based PC soon and need to concentrate on getting SUSE 9.0 to work on the
new PC.
Best regards

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:40, Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
> >Where do I report problems? Do I just send an email message to Gerd Knorr?
Or