List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Kernel 2.6.1.
From:       David Quental <dqct1drb () netcabo ! pt>
Date:       2004-01-10 20:16:11

Hi to all.

Did some experiencies with kernel-2.6.1-mm1 and from ax25 part is
working fine with my uscc-card (thanks help of Jeroen). Nvidia works
fine too with diff from minion, hotplug does not work like i like, alsa
same problem, have problems in iptables but aparently it works.
But will wait for new releases of kernel-2.6 to put my system like i want.

Best regards to all and thanks for help.

David Quental