jalal: > On Tue 30 December 2003 23:41, Michael Sacco wrote: > > Or you could just have both installed if you have the room. I have > > gimp-1.2 for that exact same reason (sane required) and gimp-1.3 for my > > imaging. They both work fine side by side. > > Did you install from RPM? Seems like it would overwrite the old one... > No, it would not. ain -- Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com