List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Thunderbird
From:       Olle Viksten <olle () viksten ! com>
Date:       2003-12-28 12:14:54

Sunday 28 December 2003 07.48 skrev Russ:
> Hi All,
>
> Just wondering if anyone out there is using Mozilla's Thunderbird. I
> just installed it and I really like it ... so far :-)
>
> This email is also a test since I just redid everything and I was just
> checking to see if it all works.

I'm using it for one of my email accounts and have found it to be very good.
Especially the junk filter.

One thing that has kept me from using it as my main client (apart from the
fact that I'm reasonably happy with kmail) is that I haven't found a way to
make it put mail from mailing lists in different subfolders.

Olle

--
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.
Registered Linux User 61169 http://counter.li.org

Magick! Bettie Page! Crossfire!
http://www.viksten.com