List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] Install vmware on Suse 9
From:       Rocco Charamella <rcharamella () comcast ! net>
Date:       2003-12-20 20:11:00

I'm trying to install vmware 3.2 on Suse 9. I've installed the kernel-source
from the cd and vmware from vmware and km_vmware from suse cd. When I run
vmware-config.pl (as root) I get a message

"What is the location of the directory of C header files that match your
running kernel? /usr/src/linux/include"

If I hit enter, I get this response

"The path "/usr/src/linux/include" is an existing directory, but it does not
contain at least one of these directories "linux", "asm", "net" as
expected."

I checked the folders in that path, it's right there is not one asm folder,
but a whole bunch of asm folders.
There's asm-(with a bunch of different folders).

What do I need to do to make this work?
Thanks for your help