List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] USB mouse
From:       Leo de Bruijn <l.de.bruijn () hccnet ! nl>
Date:       2003-11-25 9:01:16

Hi,

On Suse 8.2 i could not get my USB mouse to work, so I plugged it in the ps/2
port and it all worked so I didn't try to get it working in the usb port.
When upgrading to 9.0 I plugged the mouse in the USB port and it all worked
flawlessly. At the first reboot the mouse stopped working an what makes it
worse, the keyboard stopped working to.
All I could do was power down and plug in the mouse in the ps/2 port to get a
working system again.
All articles in de support database an all post in this list on the USB mouse
assume you have a working keyboard.
Anyone had the same problem?

Keyboard: IBM Rapidaccess II
Mouse: logitech cordless wheelmouse

Any help is appeciated
--
Hartelijke groeten,

Bill

# SuSE Linux 9.0 - KDE 3.1.4 - Kmail 1.5.1 #