List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Gnome
From:       Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv () juno ! com>
Date:       2003-10-22 9:34:45

I also can not make it work for dialup a connection which I do have
working on winblows.
I searched the installed helps but nothing works.  I even setup the modem
as root and still nogo.

Is there a step by step cookbook answer?????????
I tried kinternet.  I checked wvdial.  I logged in as root and setup the
modem and all particulars.
The hardware works in windows 311 but NOT IN SUSE.

CWSIV