List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] Keyboard problem
From:       Olle Viksten <olle () viksten ! com>
Date:       2003-08-07 9:46:49

I managed to spill some coffee on my Logitech wireless keyboard. Time and some
cleaning have made all keys work but not the alt and alt gr keys. All other
keys seems to be functioning.

Is there a way to remap some keys (I'm thinking of the start, alt option keys)
to represent the missing ones?

I know there are some utilities for doing it in X, but I'd like to have the
remapping taking place in runlevel 3.

Olle

--
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.
Registered Linux User 61169 http://counter.li.org

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Olle