List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Mozilla Firebird
From:       Olle Viksten <olle () viksten ! com>
Date:       2003-07-25 8:15:55

fredagen den 25 juli 2003 08.23 skrev Berge, Harry ten:
> Hi,
>
> I want to know if there are people running Mozilla Firebird on SuSE 8.x;
> and what are there experiences?
> James, can we expect Mozilla Firebird on ULB or are you waiting until this
> becomes the mainstraim browser from the Mozilla project?

I've been using it for quite a while. I now and the download the nightly
build. Firebird and Konq are the browsers I use daily.

Firebird is running without problems and I really apriciate the password
remembering stuff, something I really miss in Konqeror.

Olle

--
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.
Registered Linux User 61169 http://counter.li.org

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Olle