List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Cut it out!
From:       Damon Register <damon.w.register () lmco ! com>
Date:       2003-06-26 16:30:41

David Krider wrote:

> If you've got more than 4 lines of sig, make a web page, put your

I'll second that

> While I'm at it, if your company forces every email you send to have 30
> lines of legal-disclaiming boilerplate, at least GET A FREE ACCOUNT

Didn't someone just post a pretty good reason why using the company
e-mail was the only practical solution?

If only it were a usenet group...  Yes, I know that has been discussed
before and reasons have been given for why this isn't a good idea.
I would like to ask Ben and others, could the usenet idea work if it
was setup like the Borland groups instead of being in the normal
usenet?  If limiting the list to only subscribed users is the issue,
can the usenet group be made moderated with the moderation being
automated?

Damon Register