List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Re: Syncing Palm's with SuSE KDE or GNOME ?
From:       John Pettigrew <john () xl-cambridge ! com>
Date:       2003-06-25 15:29:42

In a previous message, Mike Green wrote:

> I've just been trying to confirm that. I thought I would try your earlier
> suggestion to downgrade to 0.9.5.

All this talk of downgrading pilot-link seems odd to me. My wife can sync
her Visor on my SuSE 8.2 system via USB, which is running pilot-link 0.11.5
from the SuSE DVD.

From what I recall of the logfile you posted here, it showed that the Visor
disconnected after connecting - was this because you had cancelled the
hotsync or was it spontaneous? If the latter, check your cabling and plugs
in case there's a loose connection somewhere that's causing comms problems.

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john@headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price