List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Re: Syncing Palm's with SuSE KDE or GNOME ?
From:       Charles Philip Chan <cpchan () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-06-25 13:07:11

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:58:24 -0400
Mike Green <linux@saesolved.com> wrote:

> When you say "Recompile Jpilot to use version 0.9.5" I take it to mean
> that I cannot use an rpm. Is that true?

Not unless you can find a jpilot that is linked against 0.9.5 that works
on your system. You can try the one from SuSE Linux 8.1 which is linked
against 0.9.5 and see if it works (you can try using the pilot-link
0.9.5 from 8.1 too). Failing that, compiling it is very easy- I can
guide you through that.

Charles

--
We are MicroSoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is futile.
(Attributed to B.G., Gill Bates)