List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Cordless
From:       Olle Viksten <olle () viksten ! com>
Date:       2003-06-22 16:20:53

söndagen den 22 juni 2003 16.19 skrev John:
> On Sunday 22 June 2003 02:05, Bill Wisse wrote:
> > Haia
> >
> > I'm thinking about replacing my mouse and keyboard with a cordless one
> > like Logitech optical mouse and keyboard.
> > Has anybody any experience with this on SuSE 8.2? The SDbase is not
> > really very helpfull.
> >
> > Thanks for your help.
>
>   I've been using a cordless Trackman Wheel since 7.3 (skipped 8.1) and now
> on 8.2, and it's worked perfectly for me. No hiccups or anything. I haven't
> tried a cordless keyboard yet though.

I bought a Logitech cordless keyboar/mouse about two months ago. In
kombination with lineak it worked great for three weeks with SuSE 8.2.

Then my cat managed to tip over a cup of coffee that was badly placed - dead
keyboard.

But I really liked the cordless option. As I'm unemployed I couldn't affor a
new Logitech so I got a cheaper cordless - micro$oft. (he said blushing). It
too has worked without problems.

Olle

--
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.
Registered Linux User 61169 http://counter.li.org

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Olle