List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Strange Apache error
From:       Olle Viksten <olle () viksten ! com>
Date:       2003-06-12 6:40:05

onsdagen den 11 juni 2003 10.09 skrev Peer Stefan:

> Any chance you've updated a library Apache needs? Do you have strace
> installed? If yes, you can start Apache calling 'strace `which httpd`' - it
> prints out all library-calls and return-codes. So maybe this will give you
> a hint where to start searching.

No, no luck there I'm afraid.

The problem isn't taht urgent anymore. I'm runing the webserver on another
machine that I can use ofr the summer. By the fall I've hopefully licked the
problem.

Thanks all who tried to help.

Olle

--
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.
Registered Linux User 61169 http://counter.li.org

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Olle