List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] Open Office Problems
From:       Jason Lotito <jlotito () ezpaynet ! com>
Date:       2003-05-23 21:40:30

After upgrading to SuSE 8.2, having problems with Open Office.  It won't
Open.

jason@gandalf:~> OOo-writer
Starting /opt/OpenOffice.org/program/swriter...
Aborted
jason@gandalf:~>

That's all it does.  If I try to run Open Office in the normal KDE menu,
it goes to startup, and then just stops working.

I have no clue why it's not running.  Can anyone help with this?

--
Jason Lotito                                            www.ezPayNet.com
VP of Development                                   jlotito@ezpaynet.com