Joaquín López Sanchez-Montañes wrote: > Hello, > > I want to put the five CD's (CD1 to CD5) of SuSE 8.o to one partition of the > hard disk and change the installation media from Yast2. > > I have copied the five CD's to a directory (including the .S.u.S...... hidden > files) > > This is the structure I have: > /SuSE80 > /CD1 > > > > > You should have /SuSE80 /SuSE80/CD1 /SuSE80/CD2 etc for each cd then in Yast the source would be directory /SuSE/CD1 This is how mine is setup and works. You also need to delete the CD source from Yast, or it complains about 2 sources for the same version. regards Steve -- Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com