List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] OOT: SourceForge documentation
From:       Andre Truter <andre.truter () intekom ! co ! za>
Date:       2003-03-01 7:15:34

On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 00:48, Prabu Subroto wrote:
> Dear my friends....
>
> I am trying to develop a software for relational
> database modeling tool for Linux platform.
>
> I have registered my project to SourceForge. I need to
> maintain my project activity on their server, such as:
> uploading my homepage code, uploading first source
> code of my software etc.
> But I don't know how to do that.

This is the documentation that I used to get started:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=774&group_id=1

And here is a list of all the documentation:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/index.php?group_id=1

--

Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better...  >
< So I installed Linux                            >