List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    RE: [SLE] My SuSE Linux is very slow sometimes.
From:       Prabu Subroto <prabusubroto () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 13:11:21

Dear my friend, Peer....

I didn't find this file, should I make it by myself ?
"
patrix:/localhome/patrixlinux # cd /etc/sysconfig
patrix:/etc/sysconfig # ls
.              clock           ispell    news
     sound
..             console         java      nfs
     ssh
3ddiag         cron            joystick  onlineupdate
     suseconfig
SuSEfirewall2  cups            kernel
personal-firewall  susehelp
apache         displaymanager  keyboard  postfix
     sysctl
autofs         fam             language  postgresql
     syslog
backup         gconf2          lvm       printer
     windowmanager
boot           hardware        mail      proxy
     xntp
bootloader     hotplug         mouse     scripts
     ypbind
bootsplash     isdn            network   security
"

Ufff...it is confusing for me....

But thank you very much that have helped me so far.