Op woensdag 19 februari 2003 20:22, schreef PL O'Smith: > I noticed the same problem with Konq when trying to use the > kdebindings3-mozilla. Me thinks it might be broke as I have had > confirmations from other users, even those that compile, that it > doesn't work. I don't know if SuSE noticed this and fixed it in the > new files they just uploaded to their mirrors for KDE 3.1? Works for me on SuSE-7.3 with kdebindings3-mozilla-3.1-37. -- Richard Bos Without a home the journey is endless -- Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com