List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Next Release
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2003-02-19 19:47:12

Op dinsdag 18 februari 2003 23:59, schreef John LeMay:
> Why? What is going to be in 8.2 (presumably) that makes it worth
> upgrading? Sure, maybe if you are running 7.x or earlier and want some

Maybe the choice to use linux 2.6 for trying out while the latest 2.4.20(?)
will be default.  A new gnome (2.2), kde-3.1, mozilla, evolution, newer X
version.

6 months in linux land is a long time.  BTW I have the feeling that SuSE
released a new version every 4 months, has that changed to about 1 every 6
months?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless