List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Next Release
From:       Jerry A! <jerry () thehutt ! org>
Date:       2003-02-19 0:00:14

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 05:59:55PM -0500, John LeMay wrote:
: >As I've been using(?) 8.1 for a month now - I bloody wish I had
:
: Why? What is going to be in 8.2 (presumably) that makes it worth
: upgrading? Sure, maybe if you are running 7.x or earlier and want some

A modern version of pilot-link that works with PalmOS 4.x devices
(hopefully)...

        --Jerry

Open-Source software isn't a matter of life or death...
...It's much more important than that!