List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Next Release
From:       Tom Emerson <osnut () pacbell ! net>
Date:       2003-02-18 20:58:43

On Tuesday 18 February 2003 11:39 am, John Lamb wrote:
> Darrell Cormier wrote:
> > Can someone tell me when the next release is expected?
>
> I've just started a rumour that 8.2 will be out on 31st April. ;-)

crafty -- but you have just as easily chosen april 1st -- it would actually be
close to the expected time, and if it ends up being a different day, well,
you could claim "april fools" on them :)

[as best as I can tell, both SuSE and Redhat strive for 2 releases per year,
one in the march/april timeframe, and the other in sept/october]
--
Yet another Blog: http://osnut.homelinux.net