List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] trusted host access via ssh
From:       Stephen Hjelmstad <shjelmstad () tpl ! lib ! wa ! us>
Date:       2003-02-12 19:57:14

I have a machine with an attached dat drive that reaches out and backs
up my other linux servers. I take the public ssh key of the tape host
and put it into /root/.ssh/authorized_keys and into /etc/ssh/authorized
keys. This worked fine with SuSE 7.2, but I've been unable to get it to
work with 8.0 . I'm hoping that you might have some insight so I can
get this machine backed up on a regular basis!

TIA

-Steve