List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] copy patches from one pc to another
From:       Mertens Bram <bram-mertens () linux ! be>
Date:       2003-02-12 9:50:25

Hi,

I installed the same copy of SuSE 8.1 Pro on two computers, one has an
ADSL-connection so I can use YOU to keep it up-to-date.  The other
however only has a limited dial-up connection.

Is it possible to copy the patches YOU has downloaded to my computer (I
never enabled the remove patches after update option) to the other
computer and then install them there?

If so How would I do this?
Where are the patches stored, how do I install them on the other
computer?

TIA
--
#  Mertens Bram "M8ram" <bram-mertens@linux.be>   Linux User #249103  #
# Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla) kernel 2.4.18-3 i686 128MB RAM #