List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] New goodies in KDE3.1
From:       Curtis Rey <crrey () charter ! net>
Date:       2003-02-03 18:11:03

On Monday 03 February 2003 01:28 am, Ben Rosenberg wrote:
> I know all the fixes to
> make it work now. I just don't have time to upgrade then tweak the box
> again.

Ahh, come on Ben.  Wadda mean you don't have enough time.  It's not like you
busy or anything (hehehe - jk).

It was the opposite with me.  8.0 didn't agree with my Gigabyte bios and the
PCD20276 ata/raid chipset but that was fixed with the lastest kernel (at the
time) with 8.0.  Also, before this fix I could get either Linux or XP to boot
from the pcd20xxx interconnects, now Linux will but XP gets confused (of
course and can't figure out what it is).

I guess back porting the xscreensaver stuff might be a challenge, or at least
time consuming and given this it might be released in a bit - but then again
- ?

Cheers, Curtis.