List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] New goodies in KDE3.1
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2003-02-02 20:07:36

Op zondag 2 februari 2003 21:00, schreef Fred A. Miller:
> No one mentioned the new NICE screen savers. 'Guess no one thought to
> mention them or like me, they hadn't discovered them yet. :) NICE work!

Now you bring it up; they are not being shown in the little display when they
are being selected.  I've to investigate if the work at all, at my suse-7.3
version.

BTW: is there a screensave (preferable kde) that is able to retrieve the
headlines (preferable via rdf), and have these headlines shown via the
screensaver?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless