List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] MS mailexchange replacement
From:       Sean Akers <sean () akers-online ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-01-31 23:28:40

How about Lotus Domino ?  Works well under Linux in my experience although
there is no Linux Notes client software there are ways round this using
Wine and also using INotes you can access mail, calendars, journal and
other databases using a web browser (I think INotes is now supported under
Linux using Domino 6).

Sean Akers.