Op vrijdag 31 januari 2003 12:52, schreef Ronald Wiplinger: > I am fighting to replace in one company I am working for the M$ mail > server to a Linux box, but so far I could not find anything that really > can do all these things that the Exchange server can do (mail, calendar, > .....) > > Does anybody know of a product (Linux) that could replace it needless? http://www.bynari.com/ http://bynari.net/index.php?id=1169 Look for: InsightServer Interoperable with all versions of Microsoft Outlook(97-2002), Netscape, Unix and other leading Linux mail clients -- Richard Bos Without a home the journey is endless -- Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com