List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] MS mailexchange replacement
From:       Austin Morgan <admorgan () morgancomputers ! net>
Date:       2003-01-31 14:32:55

I am gonig through this right now.  My company picked Samsung Contact.
Samsung Contact is the new version of HP OpenMail.  It does everything
Exchange does without the problems and more.  Also Samsung now supports
SuSE.  If you would like more info on how it is working with us please
feel free to contact me.

Austin

--
|_|  |_|\____|____/  www.morgancomputers.net