List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] MS mailexchange replacement
From:       Ronald Wiplinger <ronald () elmit ! com>
Date:       2003-01-31 11:52:25

I am fighting to replace in one company I am working for the M$ mail
server to a Linux box, but so far I could not find anything that really
can do all these things that the Exchange server can do (mail, calendar,
.....)

Does anybody know of a product (Linux) that could replace it needless?

bye

Ronald

--
Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com    +886 (0) 915 653-452

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back.
Just reply to this confirmation message please. After receiving this
confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all
future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.