List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] adsl usb speedtouch modem alcatel
From:       Eddie <eddie () cs ! rhul ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-12-13 10:37:07

On Friday 06 December 2002 4:31 pm, Catimimi wrote:
> [...]

That is interesting Catimimi, I've try the instructions but couldn't get it to
work.  I made some modifications of my own and now it works fine.  I did not
do the part about Yast (as this did nothing useful).  The few modifications I
made were: edit the chap-secrets file, create an adsl file and a startup
script including a shutdown of the usb module otherwise my system would hang
(with flashing lights on the keyboard).  Nothing that I did was original, I
just edited existing files or create files from existing documentation.

Eddie